Mini Motocross - 6V Kids' Electric Ride On Bike
Let your kids express their inner biker with this children's ride on battery powered mini motorbike!
This ride on, battery powered kids' motorbike is made from durable plastic and designed to be driven by young children. To add to the fun, there's a fully functional headlight and even music!
- Electric engine - This is a battery powered motorbike, with an electric engine and dry storage rechargeable battery.
- Sounds - Handlebar soundsc at the press of a button.
- Working headlight - The ride on motorbike comes with a fully working headlight.
- Stabilisers - Easy to ride with fitted stabilisers.
- Easy assembly - This kids' motorbike is easy to assemble - minimum construction required.
- Durable construction - Designed for playtime, this ride on is made from tough, durable plastic.
- Suitable age range - From 3 years (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Available colours - Red or Green
- Charge time - 15 hours for a full charge
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 6V (1 x 6V 4.6Ah) rechargeable lead acid
- Maximum speed - 2-3km/h
- Maximum weight - 25 kg.
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 75cm long, 40m wide, 65cm high
- Box size and weight - 74 x 50 x 27cm, 9.5Kg GW
- 1 x Charger for the bike battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 6V Battery and Charger
- 1 x Mini Motocross Bike
- 6V battery
- Age range 2-4
- Max weight 30Kg
In the interests of your child's safety, your safety and the safety of others, we must ensure that you fully understand the recommended guidelines for these products.
Your ride on battery operated vehicle must not be used on any public highways – such as roads or pavements. The vehicle should only be used on private property with the permission of the owner.
Appropriate protective equipment such as a safety helmet and knee and elbow pads should be worn at all times.
Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the vehicle.
It is essential for your child’s safety and optimum performance of the product that you fully read and follow all instructions before use. This includes information on the charging of the battery.
If in doubt - please contact us for further advice.